Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to work.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, Healthcare IT Solutions , the Account Manager will be responsible for the full range of health IT solutions distributed by Christie Innomed in the applicable territory.
These products include a wide range of Radiology products such as the Fujifilm Synapse Suite (PACS Radiology, VNA, Advanced Visualization and Enterprise Viewer), our Neuron RIS Solution Suite, our Stat Suite of patient flow solutions as well as our Cloud hosting solution. The Account Manager will be responsible for the sales budget as defined for the applicable territory and will have to work in close collaboration with the multidisciplinary teams (marketing , product, service, etc.) to market, promote and sell these solutions.
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and supporting closing negotiations; he will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships, meeting sales quotas and working closely with other business units in the organization to achieve results that exceed expectations.
- Meet or exceed the sales and revenue targets established for the territory;
- Build a solid business relationship with customers to maximize their return on investment;
- Build relationships at all organizational levels through regular and proactive contacts;
- Ensure a deep understanding of the client’s unique challenges and how our solutions and services add value;
- Produce monthly forecasts, in collaboration with the Sales Director;
- Implement regional products launch strategies based on the National strategies of Christie Innomed;
- Act as a representative of Christie Innomed and assist the contract coordinator throughout the service agreement and maintenance renewal process.
- Support the PMO during the definition of the statement of work (scope management) and throughout the implementation process;
- Trigger and manage the escalation process for critical customer issues (act as a liaison agent between sales, service, product marketing, development team and the customer);
- Help management implement business cases for products profitability, testimonials in coordination with the marketing;
- Assume responsibility and actively participate in evaluations of the proposals and of submissions requests for information in collaboration with members of the Sales Team;
- Coordinate site visits, presentations and demonstrations;
- Prepare sales and marketing reports as requested by the Sales Director;
- Report any information/ or concerns on products, market or competition to the Sales Director;
- Participate in the support of national sales and / or regional trade shows in which Christie Innomed and / or its distributors are participating;
- Be responsible for reflecting the requirements related to our quality system.
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Advanced training in healthcare informatics;
- Minimum required experience of 5 years related to the position;
- Experience in a customer service role or technical sales;
- Be available to travel more than 50% of the time;
- Strong knowledge and skills in healthcare informatics.
Other desired elements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Excellent presentation skills, both in content development and in the ability to convey messages to senior leaders;
- Have significant and successful Sales Skills;
- Have success in building / maintaining strong relationships with a high level of integrity and respect in the field.
- Proficiency in French would be an asset
Working at Christie Inommed means operating in an organisation where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- Training and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.