Since 1954, Christie Innomed has been developing, distributing, integrating and supporting innovative solutions and products that improve the performance of healthcare institutions across Canada in both Medical Imaging and Health IT solutions.
With more than 250 specialists serving more than 1,500 hospitals and clinics across Canada, Christie Innomed is a leader in Medical Devices and Informatics
Pre-sale and post-sale customer support of General X-ray products and their applications.
The incumbent is responsible for promoting the development and growth of the Christie Innomed business portfolio. The primary role will be to train users on newly installed equipment and software application within the field of Diagnostic Imaging as well as provide application follow-up across Quebec.
The Clinical Application Specialist will assist in the creation of sales tools (product collaterals, product presentations, etc.), and the maintenance of reference and show sites.
- Provide product demonstration and support within hospitals, clinics, private offices, and other medical facilities.
- Deliver post-sales installation training and customer retention activities.
- Assist with product training in conjunction field Sales Representatives and other colleagues.
- Support tradeshow, conferences and other marketing activities.
- Complete required administrative activities.
- Provide customer feedback to Account and Product Managers.
- Collaborate with Service when and where required.
Qualifications and experience
- Must be a registered MRT (Medical Radiation Technologist)
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience using operative imaging, and General x-ray equipment in a clinical (hospital, lab, clinic) setting.
- MS Office software including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercial clinical application experience is beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong customer interface and proficient training techniques.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision in an environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
- Effectively and appropriately displays professional aptitude necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers – knows and follows appropriate lines of escalation; when and to whom issues should be raised; which issues should be addressed publicly, and which issues should be addressed in private; etc.
- Effectively manages daily tasks.
- Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and Christie Innomed time requirements.
- Strives for constant self improvement; inspires and motivates others.
- Represents Christie Innomed in a highly professional manner.