Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to contribution.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to the Imaging Team Lead, you will be responsible to repair, maintain, test, and calibrate basic and complex Diagnostic Imaging equipment/systems to ensure safe and proper operation.
- Support Christie Innomed policies, procedures and practices.
- Administer inspections, investigations, calibrations, and repairs, in addition to proactively troubleshooting, and performing preventative maintenance on diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Monitor and maintain an assurance plan for equipment safety and mandatory performance levels.
- Service multiple modalities of Diagnostic Imaging equipment from multiple manufacturers.
- Broader knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to imaging equipment and radiation safety and protection practices
- Meet client’s expectations concerning service quality and communications.
- Complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Routinely travel to hospitals and clinics to complete scheduled and unscheduled service activities for analog and digital x-ray systems, Cardio Vascular, mammography systems, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine.
- Participate in the installation and calibration of new equipment installed in hospitals and clinics as required.
- Effectively self-manage time and assigned projects.
- Complete documentation related to products, test reports, service records, customer service logs, etc.
Qualifications and experience
- College degree in electronics, computer technology or electromechanical, or other relevant field of studies.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience servicing diagnostic imaging equipment preferably in a Hospital environment from multiple manufacturers.
- In addition, the incumbent will have one or more specific modality skills sets including Ultrasound, Radiographic, Radiographic/Fluoroscopic, Mammography, CT/Cath Lab, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Experience with multiple manufacturers’ equipment, including Canon, Carestream, Philips and GE is an asset.
- Experience in maintaining documentation of all activities performed, and in supporting the Multi-Vendor Services program performance improvement initiatives.
- Strong mechanical or electromechanical aptitude.
- Able to lift and move material weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Windows OS, and networking would be an asset.
- Ability to travel within Canada, and legally entitled and able to travel outside Canada.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
Others Desired Elements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have customer satisfaction and loyalty at heart.
- Expertise in analysis and problem solving.
- Good learning ability, self-taught.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate rigour and method.
- Know how to manage stress and adapt to different clients.
- Take initiative, act with confidence and work under one’s own direction.
Working at Christie Innomed means operating in an organisation where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- Training and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.