Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to contribution.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Under the responsibility of the Regional Service Manager/ area Team Lead, you will be responsible for the repair, maintenance, calibration and installation of medical imaging diagnostic systems to ensure exceptional operation and support for our customers.
- Participate in the installation and commissioning of new equipment installed in hospitals and clinics;
- Provide field service support for calibration, preventive maintenance, repairs, in a proactive and quality manner on diagnostic imaging equipment;
- Monitor and maintain an equipment safety and mandatory performance levels;
- Meet the expectations of customers in terms of quality of service and communication;
- Complete documentation related to products, test reports, service records, etc. in a timely manner;
- Travel to hospitals and clinics to carry out planned and unplanned service activities related to analog and digital radiography systems, mammography systems and computer-assisted radiology systems;
- Effectively manage time and assigned tasks;
- Support the policies, procedures and practices of Christie Innomed;
- On-call on a rotating basis to respond to customers outside of business hours;
Qualifications and experience
- College diploma in electronics, biomedical engineering or electromechanics, or in another relevant field of study;
- 2 years of experience in the maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment, preferably in a hospital / medical setting an asset;
- Specific skills in terms of modality, including Radiographic, Radiographic / Fluoroscopic, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Nuclear Medicine, knowledge of PACS terms, RIS, DICOM an asset;
- Experience on diagnostic imaging such as X-Ray, Breast Imaging and ultrasound are an asset;
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Windows operating system, DICOM and networks would be an asset;
- Experience in documenting all activities completed and supporting multi-vendor program performance improvement initiatives;
- Excellent command of English both orally and in writing.
Others Desired Elements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- To have satisfaction and customer loyalty at heart;
- Expertise in analysis and problem solving;
- Good learning ability, self-taught;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Know how to manage stress and adapt to different clients;
- Take initiative, act with confidence and work under one’s own direction.
Working at Christie Innomed means operating in an organisation where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- Training and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.