Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to work.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent and Culture, the incumbent will be responsible for the administration of the benefits program, disability, occupational health and safety and will assist the team in the recruitment and integration of new employees. In addition, he or she will work with team members to provide administrative support for various HR projects and programs.
- Act as a resource person for all matters related to benefits and disability management and the application of human resources policies.
- Ensure the complete administration of benefit programs (group insurance, RRSP, wellness program, EAP, etc.)
- Ensure the opening of files, the follow-up between the employee and the insurance company and other suppliers
- Coordinate the transfer and management of short-term and/or long-term disability files.
- Assist the team in the selection of providers and in the implementation of provider changes or rate updates.
- Participate in communications related to all benefits.
- Administer preventative withdrawal files (file opening, reassignment of employees, transfer of the file to preventative withdrawal, support to the employee, follow-up with the CNESST).
- Coordinate activities and all files related to occupational health and safety in Canada;
- Coordinate the occupational health and safety committee and ensure follow-ups;
- Work in close collaboration with our health and safety mutual and implement the defined action plans;
- Promote health and safety to all employees;
- Write, review and communicate all required occupational health and safety procedures;
- Actively participate, in collaboration with managers from all sectors, in the development of safety policies;
- Follow up and manage disability cases related to work-related accidents.
- Coordinate training activities and annual training reporting
- Support the HR team in the deployment of corporate training programs (management of participant lists, convocations, sending of material, follow-up of evaluations, etc.)
- Work closely with the technical teams to collect training related information.
- Maintain the training file for the entire organization.
- Validate and record training expense claims.
- Be on the lookout for possible training-related grants and submit claims.
- Prepare various reports related to training (board of directors, regulatory, etc.)
- Support all recruitment and integration activities for new employees
- Provide administrative support for all human resources projects and programs.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés (an asset);
- Knowledge of labor laws and standards for the various Canadian provinces;
- Experience in occupational health and safety in one or more Canadian provinces;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Experience with other human resources systems (Workzoom, BambooHR, OfficeVibe, ADP, etc.)
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.
Other desired elements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: demonstrated ability to build respectful partnerships and work in a team environment.
- Action and solution oriented with a strong ability to manage time and priorities and deliver results in a dynamic work environment.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional and professional service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent judgment, autonomy, flexibility, and open-mindedness.
Working at Christie Innomed means operating in an organization where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- raining and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.