Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to work.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to his supervisor, the incumbent assumes a technical expert role in the installation of IT infrastructure and the integration of information systems and/or information products as well as in the implementation of some advanced features. He contributes to the full life cycle of implementation projects. He is a member of the Project Office (PMO) and actively participates in the development and maintenance of the Project Office, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of operational excellence.
As a Technical Implantation Specialist, your main responsibilities are:
- Install, configure and test IT infrastructure (storage, network, server, software, etc.).
- Set up interfaces and participate in software configuration and testing, in preparation for implementations.
- Analyze, synthesize and document problems with the installation and/or configuration of IT infrastructure. Participate in the resolution of this and integration as well as integration issues.
- Explains all the technical features offered and supports our customers in setting up (configuration, testing and commissioning) while respecting the quality standards of manufacturers.
- Model and document the processes of installing and setting up IT infrastructure and then participate in the evolution of solution architecture
- Produce and update installation n technical documents.
- Support customers in the analysis of their needs, make recommendations on product optimization and then ensure their
- Work with the members of the implementation team to provide them with support and advice.
- Provide the support required to customers with respect to installation problems.
As an expert in his field, a recognized leader with experience, the incumbent’s role also involves:
- Stay on the lookout for improvements made by manufacturers in certain products.
- Participates in support escalations related to technical problems.
- Occasionally participate in tenders.
As a member of the PMO, membership in this group involves, among other things:
- Create and disseminate documentation on features and/or products.
- Provide in-house training to our organization.
- Organize and lead discussion workshops on technical issues of IT infrastructure, installation or product integration.
- Act as a liaison between teams and, if necessary, directly with manufacturers.
- Work closely with other departments and functions of the organization.
- Take part in ongoing improvement activities.
Your needs, our concerns at Christie Innomed
Working at Christie Innomed means operating in an organization where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- raining and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.