Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to work.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Under the supervisor’s role, the incumbent assumes a clinical expert role in the integration of the products and/or information systems as well as in the implementation of certain advanced features. It contributes to the full life cycle of implementation projects. He is a member of the Project Office (PMO) and actively participates in the development and maintenance of the Project Office, in order to contribute to the achievement of the objectives of operational excellence.
As a Clinical Implementation Specialist, your main responsibilities are:
- Analyze, synthesize and document the complex integration issues between products and/or information systems and participate in the resolution of these.
- Explains all the clinical features offered and supports our customers in setting up (configuration, testing and commissioning) while respecting the quality standards of manufacturers.
- Model and document integration processes and contribute to the analysis of clinical
- Produce and update integrated test plans.
- Support clients in the analysis of their needs, make recommendations on the use of applications and clinical orientations and then ensure their
- Work with the members of the implementation team to provide them with support and advice.
- Participate in the configuration of interfaces and application and then test, in preparation for deployments.
- Provide the support required for clients with respect to integration issues.
As an expert in his field and with his experience, the role of the incumbent also involves:
- Stay on the lookout for improvements made by manufacturers in certain products.
- Make quality assurance of certain products and/or features.
- Participates in the escalations of support related to clinical problems, application use and/or of complex integration.
- Occasionally participate in tenders.
As a member of the PMO, membership in this group involves, among other things:
- Create and disseminate documentation on features and/or products.
- Provide in-house training to our organization.
- O re-host z and lead discussion workshops on clinical, application or integration issues.
- Act as a liaison between teams and, if necessary, directly with manufacturers.
- Work closely with other departments and functions of the organization.
- Take part in ongoing improvement activities.
Your needs, our concerns at Christie Innomed
Working at Christie Innomed means operating in an organization where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- raining and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.