Christie Innomed is growing, and our ambitious goals will be delivered by all of our highly talented contributors across Canada, who demonstrate great determination, a strong customer focus and a second-to-none spirit of collaboration.
Reporting to the National Service Coordinator, you will be responsible to coordinate office support functions and provide advanced administrative support for the entire Service Management team.
- Assist with the management of the new hire checklist and coordination of onboarding;
- Maintain test equipment database;
- Maintain manufacturers independent portal staff list;
- Maintain Primary/Secondary assignments;
- Coordinate Field Correction Order (FCO), End Of Life (EOL), End Of Support (EOS) and Health Canada Recall(s) from multiple manufacturers and coordinate activities between the regulatory, service and sales departments;
- Manage the National dosimetry badge program;
- Logistics surrounding all FSE training, internal and/or external;
- Assist in preparation of graphics presentations, correspondence, power point, and special projects as assigned;
- Assemble and publish the National Service performance score card;
- Open calls and PMs – tracking and holding RSMs/FSEs accountable
- Gather data and prepare and submit periodic and timely reports;
- Schedule meetings, etc.;
- May perform other office duties as per the company’s requirements;
- Keeping minutes and meeting summaries;
- Experience writing and delivering communications to other departments;
- Back up Operations Specialist – National Service, as required;
- Other items, as required.