In the service of Medical Imaging since 1954, Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative solutions and products that improve the performance of Health Institutions in Canada in Medical Imaging and Health IT solutions.
Christie Innomed is dedicated to offer global and integrated Medical Imaging and IT solutions to Canadian Healthcare Institutions with more than 250 specialists assisting more than 1,500 Hospitals and Clinics across Canada.
Under the responsibility of the Corporate Services Director, the RFP & Sales Coordinator assumes a supporting role for the RFP & Sales department. The Coordinator orchestrates the submission of proposals, schedules meetings, monitors sales procedures, solves minor problems, prepares post-submission documentation and maintains databases of departmental documents by adhering to the processes in place in the department.
- Carry out the daily verification of open tender platforms, validate specification requirements and compile response files in accordance with submission guidelines.
- Orchestrate the tender response process: preparing and participating in the kick-off, perusal, annotation and preparing documents, contacting the various stakeholders to obtain the required answers and documents, reviewing the responses, preparing the final documentation and sending the final proposal prior to the deadline. Track opening and award results. Ensure document management and updating of related files.
- Participate in the implementation of tools to optimize responses and best practices.
- Generate sales quotations: prepare, validate and approve the sales quotations in the quotation system based on the corporate approval matrix.
- Process customer orders: validate purchase orders and customer contracts. Prepare documents for the finance and purchasing department.
- Participate in meetings: coordinate information received from collaborating departments, prepare documentation and make notes on decisions made.
- Prepare various reports on a recurring or ad-hoc basis.
- Carry out various administrative support activities.
- Support the requests of Sales Managers, Account Managers and Corporate Services Director.
>Qualifications and experience
- Relevant experience in preparing sales proposals in a tendering process;
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration or other training relevant to the position;
- Experience in service contract management and customer support, an asset;
- Knowledge of software-type software (ERP) an asset.
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Advanced skills with the MS Office suite (mainly Excel) and knowledge of Microsoft AX an asset.
- Strong relationship skills, strong partnerships and demonstrated ability to deliver outstanding service to partners;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team;
- Analytical mind and ease with problem solving;
- Excellent judgment, autonomy, flexibility and open-mindedness;
- Great ability to manage priorities, propensity to action and deliver results in a very dynamic environment;
- Rigor and attention to details;
- Ability to work on multiple files at the same time;
- Ability to handle complex cases.
Are you interested in this challenge? Don’t hesitate, submit your application!
Each application will be considered. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative solutions and products that improve the performance of health institutions in Quebec and Canada, in the areas of medical imaging and information management solutions.
Christie Innomed professionals assist hospitals and clinics in optimizing their medical imaging technologies and improving their overall performance in screening, diagnosing and treating their clients’ health problems. Christie Innomed provides all the technical and clinical support needed to improve workflows and manage modalities, enabling its clients to deliver the best possible care.
*In this document, the use of the masculine to designate persons has no other purpose than to lighten the text.