Unlock your potential with Christie Innomed! As a Canadian leader in health technology, you will have the opportunity to put your skills and creativity to work.
Christie Innomed develops, distributes, integrates and supports innovative products and solutions that improve the performance of Canadian healthcare institutions in medical imaging and health IT solutions. Today, we are a leader in medical imaging and informatics with over 200 specialists supporting more than 1500 hospitals and clinics across Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Logistics, you will be responsible for receiving the products, storing them and checking their conformity. You will be responsible for monitoring physical inventories and ensuring that the information is up to date in our management system (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
> Key accountabilities
- Follow up on orders (delivery time and product);
- Proactively report any product availability problem and participate in the preparation of plans to minimize the impacts;
- Lead small and medium projects related to the procurement process;
- Keep the database up to date in the ERP system (AX);
- Maintain the inventory level (min-max);
- Perform periodic counts and ensure the rotation of the goods;
- Actively participate in the inventory;
- Prepare documentation for the administration of returns of defective parts within the warranty period;
- Produce inventory reports and needs analyzes;
- Receive and check the merchandise;
- Coordinate the transfer of exchanges with suppliers
- Orderly store items so that they are accessible in the warehouse;
- Prepare the goods to be shipped to carriers or customers;
- Fill in and check the goods transport documents;
- Carry out truck loading / unloading operations;
- Move the merchandise in the warehouse using forklifts and pallet trucks;
- Coding and labeling the products;
> Qualifications and experience
- Post-secondary diploma in supply management or any other training relevant to the position;
- Previous relevant experience in the supply chain;
- Knowledge of software package type (ERP) an asset;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
- Advanced skills with the MS Office suite (mainly Excel);
> Other desired elements
- Ability to manage warehouse documentation;
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to drive forklifts;
- Excellent judgment, autonomy, flexibility and open-mindedness;
- Sense of resourcefulness;
- Reliability and precision;
- Availability to work in a team and flexible schedule;
- Physical resistance to stress;
- Ability to work on multiple files at the same time;
Working at Christie Inommed means operating in an organisation where the individual is at the center of our concerns. We want to offer you advantageous working conditions and a respectful, dynamic, and caring environment.
- Competitive total compensation
- Flexible telecommuting policy
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Work-family balance
- raining and professional development programs
Christie Innomed is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seize the opportunity to develop your career through access to our growing network and a team of experts committed to your success.